GHMC Approvals | Building Permissions | Layout Designing
The role of a content writer involves the following duties:
1.Write interesting posts around technology, eCommerce, brands, product reviews, online shopping, how-tos, or thought/opinion pieces, etc. basically, anything and everything that’s happening in retail industry, technology & e-commerce today.
2. Create useful, valuable content to serve and engage our followers on social networks.
3. Curate the product/services catalog to make sure everything on the site is accurate.
4. Write at least 10 articles of 1000-1200 words per month.
5. Create contents for blogs posts, social media, graphics, video stories, brand stories, product content, story/scripts
The role of a BDM involves the following duties:
1.Must have working knowledge in offshoring / outsourcing industry dynamics, software, and outsourcing services vendors
2.Excellent written and verbal communication, analytical and critical-thinking skills are essential
3.Should have knowledge on quantitative and research skills with exposure to popular secondary research database
4.Should be organized and focused on delivering research tasks within defined deadlines
5.Must be dynamic, flexible and possess perseverance skills
6.Should understand business objectives and organization structure
7.The candidate should possess attention to detail and experience working with in-house databases and building new data sets.
8 .Must be highly collaborative and be a team player with commitment to excellence
The role of a 3D visualiser involves the following duties:
1. Working closely with architectural and design teams to plan and visualise construction projects
2. Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients
3. Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible
4. Assisting with planning decisions and Creating both static visualisations and animations/CGI (computer generated imagery) Working with industry-standard design tools and programmes Visualising building concepts in various graphic mediums
5. Keeping up-to-date with relevant software advances.
The role of a Interior designer involves the following duties:
1. Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
2.Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing
4.Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
5.Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
6.Prepare and participate in client presentations
7.Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget
#Interior #designers #Vijayawada #Karimnagar #Chandanagar #Manikonda #Madhapur #kollur #BanjaraHills #Miyapur #BHEL #Kondapur #Kothaguda #Gachibowli #Narsing #Beeramguda #Khajaguda #Lingampally #Nallagandla #Shankarpally #Kukatpally
©2020 All Rights Reserved LDS. Powered by Kiran